Mailshake is a great tool for email outreach, but what if you're looking for something different? Mailshake may not meet the requirements you want, or you may simply be dissatisfied with it.I, too, have been in the same position as you are now and spent hours scouring blogs for the finest alternatives to Mailshake. But I couldn't discover a trustworthy leader to guide me in the proper direction.I'm glad that I volunteered to put it all to the test and compile a list of the finest alternatives for Mailshake. You may now create a more successful cold email outreach campaign for sales, lead conversions, backlinks, or to build a solid commercial relationship using this data.Allow me to first explain the pros and cons of hiring a plumber before we get started.
What Is Mailshake?
Mailshake is a web-based program that helps you send cold emails to increase sales, generate leads, and more. In addition to this, Mailshake may also call or interact with your prospects via social media platforms.Mailshake also has a number of integration options, including GSuite, Outlook, Salesforce, and many more. It's clear that Mailshake provides a wealth of features and would be ideal for newcomers.However, when our demands increase, Mailshake will not be the best option for outbound cold outreach.
Why Do You Need Alternatives to Mailshake?
- To create a Mailshake account, you'll need technical expertise.
- If you use Google Sheets to manage your contacts, Mailshake will not work. All data must be manually imported as a CSV file and loaded into the program.
- It supports a variety of user interfaces for Gmail and Outlook, despite being Gmail and Outlook compatible.
- Mailshake has no customer support or useful resources.
- It's often regarded to be a costly proposition.
Now that you know everything concerning why you need a good Mailshake replacement, it's time to begin.
Woodpecker is the best option if you're looking for a secure, reliable alternative to Mailshake. You may rest confident in the knowledge that it has over 2,500 B2B customers. Woodpecker's suite of features has helped it grow a massive following by enabling maximum results from every cold email campaign.
Why Is Woodpecker Such A Good Mailshake Replacement?
- After consumers express interest in their product or service, many marketers send out email follow-ups to entice them to take further action. When you answer a pre-scheduled notification, it will immediately stop broadcasting.
- Woodpecker also lets you keep track of how many people open and click on your emails.
- It can be utilized with any email service provider or CRM without requiring any technical expertise.
The price of Woodpecker has been kept lower than Mailshake, with a broader range of features and benefits. Woodpecker also includes a 14-day free trial, which may be useful for you to get a feel for the software. If you're not sure which plan is best for you, don't worry! There are two alternative subscription choices to pick from.
- The app's basic capabilities and usage restrictions are included for free. The fee is $40 per month.
- Team Pro - For all of the team-oriented features, this plan costs $50 per month.
There's also an Enterprise plan that has all of the same characteristics as the Personal account, and it costs a little more. However, you should contact the company's sales team for personalized pricing.
There are no alternatives to SalesHandy when it comes to diligently execute your responsibilities in the most effective way possible. As a result, SalesHandy can be one of the finest options for Mailshake. Many significant organizations have discovered SalesHandy and are making use of it. Some of these businesses are Microsoft, Logitech, Oracle, and GoDaddy.
Is SalesHandy a Good Substitute for Mailshake?
- It's important to recognize that both of these email marketing services are similar, with the exception of Mailshake. Outlook and Gmail tracking is available through it, as well.
- Email auto followups for up to 9 levels and many triggers can help you automate your workload by eliminating the need for manual follow-up.
Next, you'll need a great way to get sales or leads from your existing and ongoing customers. Use a marketing automation tool like SalesHandy to find out who has already purchased from you and how they found out about it, as well as what their needs are.SalesHandy allows you to automate your sales emails using a large number of cold email templates for your campaigns.
One of the finest features of SalesHandy is that it may be used as a free Mailshake alternative. Its free forever plan is to thank for that.SalesHandy's pricing plans are also the most cost-effective of all the alternatives highlighted in this article.
- Although there are no limits on storage space, the plan is limited to a maximum of 200 emails/day as part of its price.
- Plus- SalesPlus Plus has additional features – including advanced SalesHandy functions like Bulk Insertion and All-In-One Contacts. Sending limit of 1,600 emails/day
- Enterprise – To use all the features and send 5,000 emails per day, you'd pay $59 per month.
Snov.io is one of the newest Mailshake alternatives, having only been operational for a few years. Since then, it has attracted 400,000+ users as a result of this success.It has received excellent ratings on review-based sites like G2 Crowd, Trustpilot, Capterra, and others. Snov.io has received such high praise because of its multi-purpose functionality, which includes domain email search, email verifier, drip campaigns, Gmail email tracker, and more.
Why Snov.io Is An Ideal Mailshake Alternative?
- It also has a more comprehensive and straightforward email outreach feature that is superior to Mailshake.
- You may import your contacts files into Mailshake in MS Excel, CSV, or TXT formats.
- Snov.io gives you a drag-and-drop email builder, drip automation, email verifier, and other tools that may help you grow your mailing list. There are no comparable services in Mailshake.
Snov.io offers a free forever plan, which is unique among the alternatives I reviewed. The pricing of Snov.io is based on credits and the number of recipients. However, its great feature set distinguishes it as one of the best alternatives to Mailshake.Apart from this, there are four subscription alternatives to choose from:
- S – 1,000 credits and 1,000 recipients are the maximum in this package. It costs $39 per month.
- M – The total number of credits and the limit on each user's list will be limited to 5,000.
- L – For $129 per month, you would pay for 20,000 credits and 20,000 recipients.
- XL – There's no limit on the number of people you can send messages to with this plan, which costs $199 per month for 50,000 credits.
Klenty is one of the Mailshake alternatives that goes far beyond the call of duty to assist you with email marketing. As a result, it has been utilized by several prominent firms, including Chargebee, The Plum Guide, HackerX, Red Eye, and others.All in all, if we compare Klenty to Mailshake, we can see that it offers a number of superior capabilities. It may automatically detect superfluous information and provide a "click to call" option in emails, as well as many other things.
Why Should You Use Klenty Instead Of Mailshake?
- It's a comprehensive email outreach solution that includes mass emails, follow-up emails, and drip campaigns. If the recipient of a Klenty drip campaign replies back, the software will suspend it.
- Klenty also has a superior A/B testing capability, like Mailshake, to help you determine which approach is the greatest for your contacts.
- Klenty is compatible with all of the major CRMs to keep your leads and contacts up to date.
Pricing of Klenty
Klenty's pricing is somewhat lower than that of Mailshake. It also has a 14-day free trial, in addition to three subscription plans, which offer better services and features.
- Tall – For just $35 a month, you can get all of the essential functionality.
- Grande – At $60/month, this plan includes all of Tall's features and advanced CRM integration and plugin.
- Venti – All of the Klenty functions will be accessible with a $100/month subscription.
Mollie is one of the most underutilized Mailshake alternatives. To me, lemlist is the best tool for conducting cold email campaigns.There are numerous famous individuals throughout the globe that have recognized the worth of lemlist and promptly embraced it, just like me. Zendesk, Uber, Shapr, Comet, and others are a few examples.
Why Should You Use lemlist Instead Of Mailshake?
- To assist you to get off the ground more quickly, lemlist provides a wide range of conversion-oriented cold email templates.
- Many users are not familiar with how to get it set up. You'll need an email account, such as Gmail or Outlook.com, and a web browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox) on your computer. Open the lemlist website in your browser. Make sure that you're signed in to your email account on the lemlist website
- With Mailshake Pro, you can automate your marketing and reduce costs. You may save a lot of time by using it to manage email lists and respond to customer issues. It includes all CRMs, as well as Gmail integration. You may discover prospects on LinkedIn using lemlist.
Regardless of the many characteristics, lemlist has kept its pricing lower than Mailshake. It gives a 14-day free trial and three subscription options with unlimited campaigns for a month, six months, or one year.The only restriction you'll face is the number of emails you can send in a day.
- Silver – You will be allowed to send 100 emails each day for $29 a month.
- Gold – They'll have to pay on average $240 a month. This plan would cost them $49 per month and allow them to send 500 emails each day.
- Platinum – This strategy, like the others, allows for the sending of 500 emails per day. It also contains all of the more sophisticated features. This plan costs $99 a month.
It's time for you to select the one that best fits your needs after assessing all of the finest Mailshake alternatives.I can tell you with confidence that the aforementioned Mailshake rivals are at the top of their fields. It all comes down to your demands.So, without spending any more time, choose any of the options listed above, and your cold email outreach campaign will flourish.As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave them in the comments